LIQUIDATION SALE - Black Oxide Hex Shank QC Drills
Limited quantity. Once they are gone they are gone for good!
- Designed for use in hand held and impact drills
- A dependable, general purpose drill designed to perform in a broad range of materials in the iron and steel families
- Ideal for production, maintenance or portable drilling jobs.
- 135 degree split point tip for self-centering and reducing thrust. Compared to a conventional 118 degree tip, these drills wont go "walking" on you.
- Surface treated with abrasion-resistant black oxide
- 1/4" Hex Shank can be used in quick change impact drivers
- The length between the chucking slot on the shank to the end of the shank is standard 3/8"