Stub Drills (Screw Machine)
- HSS Stub Drills (Screw Machine)
- Cobalt Stub Drills (Screw Machine)
- Carbide Stub Drills (Screw Machine)
- Screw machine drills are also know as stub or stubby drills
- Short, rugged construction performs well in a broad range of materials.
- Manufactured to National Aerospace Standard 907
- 135 degree split point tip for self-centering and reducing thrust. Compared to a conventional 118 degree tip, these drills wont go "walking" on you.
- Popular in the automotive and construction industries. They are often used in screw machine setup where spindle clearance is limited.