- Carbide Tipped, Round Shank Masonry Drills
- Carbide-Tipped Concrete Screw Anchor Bits
- Concrete Screw Anchors, Masonry Drills
- SDS Masonry Drills
- Designed for drilling in brick, concrete and sandstone
- Masonry drill bits are made with a softer grade steel and have tnugsten carbide on the cutting edges.
- Carbide tipped round shank masonry drills are engineered with wide fultes to provide fast dust removal in softer materials
- Carbide tips brazed to tough steel bodies and are larger than the nominal drill size to provide clearance for installation of anchor screws, expansion shields and toggle bolts