- Conversion Chart
- Drill Size Conversion Chart
- Tap and Drill Chart
- Tap and Drill Sizes
- Metric Tap and Drill Chart
- NPT Tap Drill Chart
- NPS Tap Drill Chart
- Jobber Length Drill Bit Chart
- Screw Machine (Stub) Drill Bit Chart
- Taper Length Drill Bit Chart
- Screw Machine Tap Size Chart
- Special Tap and Drill Bit Size Calculator
- Metric Tap Drill Bit Size Calculator
- Tap Wrench Chart
Taps are available in many types such as Hand Taps and Pipe Taps.
The most commonly sold taps are hand taps (sometimes called bolt taps) and they are appropriate for tapping the vast majority of materials in through or blind holed conditions. Taper Style: Starts the thread square with the workpiece. Plug Style: Generally used in thru holes. Bottom Style: Generate the thread to the bottom of the hole.