Hex Shank Quick Change Drill Bits
- Designed for use in hand held and impact drills
- For use in a wide range of materials in the iron and steel families such aluminum, iron, stainless steel and other hard metal drilling.
- 135 degree split point tip for self-centering and reducing thrust. Compared to a conventional 118 degree tip, these drills wont go "walking" on you.
- 1/4" Hex Shank can be used in quick change impact drivers
- The length between the chucking slot on the shank to the end of the shank is standard 3/8"
If you require drill bits over 1/2" in diameter, we suggest our Reduced Shank Drills