Cobalt Jobber Drills, Over 1/2" Shank
- m42 8% Cobalt drills are are effective in drilling tough, high tensile strength materials like stainless steel, inconel, and titanium
- 135 degree split point tip for self-centering and reducing thrust. Compared to a conventional 118 degree tip, these drills wont go "walking" on you.
- Manufactured to Aerospace Standard 907
- Display high red hardness, permitting speeds up to 30% greater than with conventional M2 high speed
- Sizes smaller than 1/16 or #52, and larger than 1/2 have the 118 standard point
If you require drill bits over 1/2" in diameter, we suggest our Reduced Shank Drills.