HSS Stub Drills, Wire
- Screw machine drills are also know as stub or stubby drills
- Short, rugged construction performs well in a broad range of materials.
- A dependable, general purpose drill designed to perform in a broad range of materials in the iron and steel families
- Manufactured to National Aerospace Standard 907
- 135 degree split point tip for self-centering and reducing thrust. Compared to a conventional 118 degree tip, these drills wont go "walking" on you.
- Ideal for portable or machine drilling
- Popular in the automotive and construction industries. They are often used in screw machine setup where spindle clearance is limited.